1. Guests with the following skin conditions or certain health status must inform a Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort staff before receiving any services or treatments: skin irritation, rash, skin moss, allergies, gastrointestinal problems, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, menstrual period, pregnancy, or any other illness or condition.
2. Guests must inform a Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort staff of any surgery within the last 6 months, including laser, facial or body fillers, surgical, built-in metal, or cardiac bypass surgery.
3. Guests musts inform a Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort staff if special care is required for your facial. Our aestheticians operate in accordance with standard operating procedures of the company. The duration of service depends on your purchase. If you have skin allergies, inform a Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort staff, so an appropriate doctor can prescribe medication for you.
4. To lose optimal weight, please follow the entire eating guidelines and exercise methods that have been tailored for you by Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort. To achieve the desired weight loss goals, once a week visit to Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort is recommended over the course of a treatment. Failure to fully participate in a treatment will impact results.
5. If guests need information to be kept confidential, inform a Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort staff person in advance of any treatment.
6. Please place all valuables inside lockers during treatment. Both Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort and Pacific Palm are not responsible for any belongings left or lost in the spa, Steam & Sauna World, Fitness Center and Swimming Pool.
7. Steam & Sauna World should not be used by people who have open wounds or visual signs of skin disease (infections, rubella, erythroderma, etc.), or persons with circulatory or respiratory system diseases (varicose vain, coronary heart disease, asthma etc.). Women during menstruation and pregnancy are also requested not to use the Sauna World.
8. Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort reserves the right to decline access to the Steam & Sauna World, Fitness Center and Swimming Pool for people who are visibly under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
9. Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort does not take responsibility for any health-related issues arising while using the Steam & Sauna World.
10. Our Spa opens seven days a week; hours of operations are 9:30 am—8pm and the last appointment is at 5:30 pm. The cost of treatment does not include tip for aestheticians.
11. If you need to cancel your Spa regular treatment, please inform our staff 24 hours in advance. Failure to inform our staff will result in $25 cancellation fee or treatment redemption in your treatment package.
12. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, we reserve the right to refuse your service. To maintain our quality for our next scheduled customers, we reserve the right to shorten the duration of your treatment. Appointments are automatically canceled if a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes of the appointment time, the scheduled treatment will be either redeemed or charged $25 as a cancellation fee.
13. Any persons have no rights to defame the services and products of Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort. We reserve the right to take any necessary legal action to counter defamation.
14. There is no refund or return on any purchase of promotional services, products, packages. If any refund or return of the package, it shall be calculated by original price.
15. If any sudden major diseases or special body conditions prevent the guest to continue to receive treatment from Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort, guests may be eligible for a partial refund with a medical proof from the doctor. Certain situations, such as immigration, relocation, and pregnancy are not eligible for refunds. Members may exchange a current treatment for another treatment of equivalent value within 3 days of purchase.
16. If a discounted package was purchased and a guest has tested the purchased Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort Spa products, the products are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged.
17. If a guest is not satisfied with the service provided, please communicate with the front desk or branch manager on that same day.
18. In the event of a bounced check or insufficient funds, any additional charges accrued from the bank in such cases will be charged to the guest accordingly.
19. This contract is not exhaustive. The parties may negotiate.
20. Member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless to Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort, its officers, agents and employees from any liability, loss, or damage they may suffer as a result of use of Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort services or from the activities performed by Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort, excluding the negligent failure of Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort to substantially comply with any law of the state of California or the negligence or willful malfeasance of any officer, agent or employee of Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort.
22. If any service or service package is not completed or used within two (2) years from the date of purchase, such service or service package shall be terminated without reimbursement of unused services.
23. For any disputes arising in relation to this agreement or any terms of this agreement, including but not limited to what specific words, phrases, or terms of art mean, the executed English version shall be controlling. Versions or translations of this agreement in any language other than English are informational only and not controlling
24. Guest allows massage therapist to work on their body for the purchased amount of time in one of the modalities he or she is trained, educated, licensed, and insured to perform said modality service on his or her body. Guests hold any massage therapist in Sally’s spa at pacific palms resort Wellness and Beauty center free from liability for any injury that he or she may have due to a pre-existing condition or not having his or her doctor approve massage therapy on any condition not disclosed at or before the initialization of his/her massage session. All laws and precautions common to the modality and his or her health condition as indicated below will be followed according to the state of California and the California Massage Therapy Council standards and practices for massage therapists operating in California. Any pre-existing health conditions are to be disclosed before the massage session begins and he or she knows that he or she is using massage as an alternative therapy to treat pain possibly caused by the soft tissue of his or her muscles, tendons, or ligaments of his or her body and do not expect to be treated for pain radiating from underlying ailments or previous treatments that are supervised by one of his or her physicians.
25. Guests understand each client is unique in their associated pain, sensitivity, and patterns of aches and tension and do not expect his or her massage therapist to know exactly how he or she wants these conditions addressed without he or she verbally explaining that he or she wants more pressure, less pressure, some stretching, some heat, some cold, and so on applied to that area of his or her body.
26. Any conversation or body language that can be understood to be sexually explicit or implied towards his or her massage therapist, violent towards his or her massage therapist, offensive towards his or her massage therapist, or socially and reasonably considered disrespectful towards his or her massage therapist is reason enough to have his or her massage session end and pay for the service will not be refunded.
1. Membership for personly use only.
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City Of Industry, CA 91744
Copyright © 2023 Sally's Wellness and Beauty Center - All Rights Reserved.